BVT-8 Bearing vibration tester
BVT-8 vibration (velocity) measuring instrument for bearings is a special instrument for measuring deep-groove ball bearings, angular-contact ball bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, tapered roller bearings and aligning roller bearings vibration velocity, and is composed of a velocity-type sensor, a driver, a sensor position adjustment device, a pneumatic loader and a measuring amplifier, etc., and is applicable for bearing vibration detection in bearing factories, bearing acceptance in motor factories, petrochemical and metallurgy enterprises, and for bearing vibration analysis by colleges, universities and research institutions.
1. The resonant frequency of velocity-type sensor is above 12kHz.
2. The hydrostatic spindle rotating precision is high, and the start-up temperature is low.
3. The integrated circuit printing plate is equipped with, and the maintenance is convenient.
4. The preset definite-value circuit is equipped with, and the measurement is quick.
5. The speaker is equipped with, and the bearing noise is monitored.
6. The calibration circuit is equipped with, and the measurement amplifier is calibrated.
7. The radial and axial load is stable and reliable.
8. High, medium and low bands appear simultaneously.
9. High, medium and low bands and direct frequency are equipped with output interface, which can be connected with other instruments, enable to further analyze for bearing vibration.
|Size of bearing to be Measured||Tapered Roller Bearings 15mm≤I.D≤120;30mm＜O.D＜260mm|
Deep-groove Ball Bearings, Angular-contact Ball Bearings,
Cylindrical Roller Bearings and Aligning Roller Bearings
|Range of indicated value||0-10000μm/s|
|Frequency scope||Low 50-300Hz,Middle 300-1800Hz,High 1800-10000Hz|
|Low 50-150Hz,Middle 150-900Hz,High 900-5000Hz|
|Electronic cabinet||220V ±10%,50Hz|